Last Updated on February 17, 2022 by OoS
Everyone loves Star Wars, unless you’re a Trekkie then you only love it on the down low. Either way, we have reviewed the best Star Wars board games in a wonderful easy to follow list… And yes, these are the Best Star Wars Board Games You’re Looking for… **Waves Hand Like a Jedi Master**
Star Wars: Imperial Assault
Star Wars Roleplaying Game
- A LIMITED EDITION VERSION OF THE CLASSIC RPG: Few books or games have had as enduring an impact upon the Star Wars galaxy and its fans as Star Wars The Roleplaying Game. Now, 30 years after West End Games first published Star Wars: The Roleplaying Game, its books make their return in this highly collectible Anniversary Edition.
- OWN A PIECE OF STAR WARS HISTORY: These collectible high-quality, hardbound books are presented in a stylized slipcase. You'll find all the original game materials presented with the same graphic design, in-universe Star Wars advertisements for the Imperial Navy, the R2 astromech Droid, and more.
- CORE RULEBOOK: In just 144 pages, this rulebook opens the way to boundless adventures among the stars and its rules systems are as fast and effective as ever. All you and your friends need to enjoy this seminal roleplaying experience are the core rulebook, pencils, paper, and a bunch of six-sided dice.
- THE STAR WARS SOURCEBOOK: Weighing in at 144 pages, this Sourcebook offers a wealth of information about the starships, vehicles, creatures, alien races, Rebel bases and Imperial garrisons that can help ground your games fully within the Star Wars galaxy.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This classic Star Wars RPG is suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is 1 hour.
Star Wars: Rebellion
- EXPERIENCE THE GALACTIC CIVIL WAR LIKE NEVER BEFORE: In Star Wars Rebellion, you control the entire Galactic Empire or the fledgling Rebel Alliance. Command starships, account for troop movements and rally systems to your cause.
- STRATEGY GAME: Players plot their turns secretly, carefully revealing their plans in turns as the galaxy’s narrative unfolds. Iconic characters undergo important missions as you assign them, attempting to bring down the Empire’s infrastructure or locate the hidden Rebel base.
- A GAME OF EPIC CONFLICT: As a Rebel player, lead daring strikes against Imperial production facilities or the Death Star itself as every turn brings the Rebels that much closer to victory. As an Imperial player, hire bounty hunters and spread your might across the galaxy as you search for the pesky Rebels and crush their pitiful Rebellion once and for all.
- IMMERSE YOURSELF INTO THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE: Featuring more than 150 plastic miniatures and two game boards that account for thirty-two of the Star Wars galaxy’s most notable star systems, Star Wars Rebellion aspires to be as large and sweeping as the Star Wars universe itself.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Star Wars Rebellion is a strategy board game for 2 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Star Wars: Destiny
- PLAY OUT YOUR OWN EPIC, SAGA-SPANNING "WHAT IF" BATTLES: If you ever wondered who would win a duel between two teams of heroes and villains from the Star Wars universe, there’s no better way to find out than with Star Wars Destiny.
- STRATEGY GAME: Gather a small team of iconic characters and battle to defeat your foes, using your dice and the cards in your deck. The last player with characters left standing wins the game. Carefully consider your options and enhance your deck with new dice and cards to successfully outmaneuver your opponent.
- SAVE THE GALAXY: Take control of your favorite Star Wars characters and decide the fate of the galaxy! Upgrade your heroes and villains with iconic blasters, lightsabers, Force powers and more. Use premium dice and cards in a fast and furious duel to defeat your foe!
- EXPAND YOUR STAR WARS DESTINY COLLECTION: This product contains all the dice, cards and tokens needed for two players to start playing Star Wars: Destiny!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Star Wars Destiny is an exciting dice and card game for adults and teens designed for 2 players and is suitable for ages 10 and older. The average playtime is 30 minutes.
Star Wars: Imperial Assault
- AN EPIC ADVENTURE BOARD GAME IN THE STAR WARS UNIVERSE: The mighty Imperial army and a cadre of deadly bounty hunters face off against daring Rebel heroes in a series of tactical combat missions leading up to a final showdown between the Galactic Empire and the Rebel Alliance.
- STRATEGY GAME: This game of tactical combat and missions puts you in the midsty of the Galactic Civil War after the destruction of the Death Star. Build armies and compete in standalone skirmish missions. Recreate epic confrontations from the Star Wars saga or create all-new battles!
- ENJOY TWO COMPLETE GAMES: Experience an engrossing narrative campaign that unfolds across multiple missions. Play the head-to-head skirmish mode with a single friend, testing your tactical acumen as you lead your strike team to victory.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: A thrilling campaign contains over 30 missions, ensuring no two games are ever the same. With 34 plastic figures, over 200 cards, over 50 modular map tiles and much more, Imperial Assault is your chance to change the fate of a galaxy far, far away.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This action-packed battle game for adults and teens is made for 1 to 5 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. The average playtime is approximately 1 to 2 hours.
Star Wars: Outer Rim
- TAKE TO THE STARS AND BECOME A LIVING LEGEND: In this game of bounty hunters, mercenaries, and smugglers, you take on the role of an underworld denizen setting out to make your mark on the galaxy. Travel the Outer Rim in your personal ship, hire legendary Star Wars characters to join your crew and try to become the most famous (or infamous) outlaw in the galaxy.
- SURVIVE THE OUTER RIM: The warring factions of the galaxy roam the Outer Rim, hunting down the scum that have proven to be a thorn in their side, and other scoundrels looking to make their mark may see you as the perfect target to bring down to bolster their own reputation.
- STRATEGY GAME: The goal of Outer Rim is to be the first player to reach ten fame, but the path to notoriety can be different for every scoundrel. Cross paths with the various factions patrolling the Outer Rim, bring in iconic Star Wars characters dead or alive for bounties, or make a fortune delivering illegal cargo, dodging patrols and encounters across the galaxy.
- HIGHLY VARIABLE: Build your legend in your own way with multiple paths to victory that ensure no two games are ever exactly the same. Travel the galaxy with friends or on your own with a unique solo-play mode!
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Star Wars Outer Rim is a strategy board game for 1 to 4 players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playtime is approximately 3 to 4 hours.
Star Wars: Legion
- ENTER THE STAR WARS GALAXY: Epic warfare is an inescapable part of the Star Wars universe. Star Wars: Legion invites you to enter the ground battles of the Galactic Civil War as the commander of a unique army of miniatures filled with troopers, powerful ground or repulsor vehicles, and iconic characters like Darth Vader or Luke Skywalker.
- THRILLING INFANTRY BATTLES: Lead your troops to victory! Innovative mechanics for command and control simulate the fog of war and the chaos of battle - whether you fight for the monolithic, oppressive Galactic Empire or the ragtag Rebel Alliance.
- BEAUTIFULLY SCULPTED MINIATURES: Thirty-three easily assembled figures invite you to play as the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance. The unpainted, easily assembled minis give you a canvas to create the Star Wars army you’ve always wanted to lead into battle.
- INCLUDES LUKE SKYWALKER AND DARTH VADER: Each of these iconic Star Wars characters pose with lightsabers drawn, ready to duel each other or anyone unlucky enough to cross their path. These miniatures are found exclusively in the Core Set.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: This action-packed battle game is designed for two players and is suitable for ages 14 and older. Average playing time is about 3 hours.
Star Wars: Empire vs. Rebellion
- EXPERIENCE THE THRILL OF THE GALACTIC CIVIL WAR: Take command of the forces of the Galactic Empire or the Rebel Alliance. Use your military power, diplomatic clout, strategic reconnaissance, and knowledge of the Force to best your opponent in a series of events drawn from the classic Star Wars films. Replay the events of the movies or reshape their outcomes in your favor.
- STRATEGY GAME: In every round, you and your opponent match wits and resources in a struggle during a key event from the Galactic Civil War. You’ll need to stretch your resources to the limit to outmaneuver your opponent and end up on top of the struggle.
- A GAME OF SKILL AND DECEPTION: Use overarching strategies to surprise your opponent. Secretly chosen at the beginning of each round, strategy cards can help you claim victory from the most unlikely scenarios. By winning enough struggles for the Empire or the Rebellion, you are victorious.
- HEROES AND VILLAINS: Iconic characters from the Star Wars films introduce their own talents to your struggles over events. Both the Empire and the Rebellion have access to eight characters that they can include in their decks. These characters offer some of the most powerful abilities in the game, and they can boost your resource value significantly.
- NUMBER OF PLAYERS AND AVERAGE PLAYTIME: Star Wars Empire Vs. Rebellion is a two-player card game suitable for ages 10 and older. Average playtime is approximately 10 minutes.
Risk: Star Wars Edition
- TIE fighter gameboard features 3 theaters of combat
- 2 ways to play: 2 players or 2 teams
- Players choose to play as the light or dark side
- Features iconic Star Wars vehicles including the Millennium Falcon
- Includes 3 gameboard pieces, 20 X-wing fighters, 16 Y-wing fighters, 15 B-wing fighters, 56 TIE fighters, 6 Rebel fleet markers, 1 Millennium Falcon token, 1 Executor token, 4 hit tokens, 9 Stormtrooper tokens, 1 Rebel Strike Team token, 30 Empire order cards, 30 Rebel order cards, 5 dice, and instructions.